Lowongan Kerja Terbaru BRI April 2019| Loker 2019
Sedang memuat Lowongan Kerja Terbaru BRI April 2019…
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or “Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto”, a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
Since August 1, 1992, under the Banking Law No. 7 year 1992 and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia No. 21 year 1992, BRI’s status has been changed into a limited liabilities company. At that time, BRI’s ownership was still in the hand of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia for 100%. In 2003, the Indonesian Government decided to sell 30% of the bank’s shares, and therefore the bank became a public company under the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is still used until now.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk opens career opportunity for the best Indonesian candidates to join the biggest bank in Indonesia. Through tangible evidence serving customers throughout the archipelago, this is your chance to appreciate the country by working with Bank BRI.
BRI Surabaya Kusuma Bangsa Branch opens Frontliner vacancies with following terms:
* Attractive appearance and friendly
* Computer literated in Microsoft Office
* Active and Smooth in using smartphone and social media
* Able to communicate well and fluently
* Minimum age 20 years old and maximum 25 years old (not passed the 26th birthday by May 31, 2019)
* Minimum Diploma 3 from any accredited faculty / department, both from state and private university with minimum GPA 2.75
* Not married
* Submit the following documents:
– Copy of Identity Card (KTP)
– 4R postcard size photograph
– Cover letter addressed to BRI Cabang Surabaya Kusuma Bangsa
– Photocopy of diploma
– Photocopy of transcript
– Police Certificate (SKCK)
* Domiciled in Surabaya
* Willing to submit original diploma if accepted as a BRI Frontliner and willing to be placed in any BRI Supervisi Surabaya Kusuma Bangsa work unit
* Preferably have achievements in sport / art fields
If you meet the requirements above, please send the required documents above to:
* Kantor Cabang BRI Surabaya Kusuma Bangsa
* Jl. Kusuma Bangsa No. 122
* Jawa Timur
Application will be processed if received before April 23, 2019
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
Link Loker : PUSATKERJA2.COM